Ark Soane, 3 bed, Mill Hill Rd, London, W3 8JH
3 bed, Ark Soane, Mill Hill Rd, London, W3 8JH
London Living Rent Flat
Homes at Ark Soane are carefully finished to a high standard being stylish, convenient, and contemporary. Living spaces are open plan with neutral decor running throughout the apartment to create a harmonious living environment.
These modern apartments benefit from a fully fitted bathroom and kitchen with brand new integrated Zanussi appliances - perfect for a London Living Renter!
Apartments and building include:
- Audio/visual security entry phone system to apartments
- Communal digital & satellite services. Sky & Sky Q ready to lounge and bedroom
- Balcony or terrace to all apartments with lighting
- Smoke and heat detectors fitted
- Double glazing throughout
The closest station to Ark Soane is Acton Town which is served by the Piccadilly and District lines.
Please note that rents are subject to change from April 2024.
Eligibility Criteria (not limited to):
- Priority will go to those who currently live and/or work in the London Borough of Ealing
- Your annual household income cannot exceed £60,000 per annum
Minimum income requirements:
- 1 bedroom apartment: £44,723.63
- 2 bedroom apartment: £50,068.29
- 3 bedroom apartment: £55,405.41
Eligibility for London Living Rent
In order to be eligible to use the London Living Rent scheme, there are several general criteria you must meet:
You must be at least 18 years’ old with a clean credit history
Your annual household income must be less than £60,000
A live/work connection in the local borough is often required
Either have a formal tenancy (for example, in the private rented sector) or live in an informal arrangement with family or friends as a result of struggling with housing costs;
Not own any other residential home; and
Be unable to currently buy a home (including through shared ownership) in your local area.