One-bedroom London Living Rent re-let property now available at Sanderstead Road!
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bosch appliances
- Terrace/balcony to all apartments
- Stylish open-plan living space with high-quality interiors
- Door entry system
- Secure cycle storage
- Communal garden
How do I apply?
- Register your interest
- You will be sent an application form and further information
What happens next:
- Your application will be reviewed to confirm you meet the eligibility criteria for the property or development you have expressed interest in.
- An affordability check will be carried out to confirm you can pay rent and save towards a deposit to buy a home at a later date.
- You will then be required to provide documents to support your application (including credit report).
- You will then be invited to a viewing of the available properties.
- Following the viewing, and subject to you passing your affordability assessment you will be provisionally allocated a property.
- If you wish to proceed, you will pay a holding fee (equivalent to one week's rent).
- Tenant referencing will commence via FCC Paragon
- If you successfully pass tenant referencing you'll pay your deposit and first month's rent in advance, sign the tenancy agreement and move into your new home.
How much is the deposit?
- The deposit is equivalent to one month's rent.
This is a car-free development, you will not be able to apply for a permit from Croydon Council for this development.
Note: The photos used are marketing photos and are not representative of the exact property available.