Last 1-bedroom apartment remaining! Register your interest to find out how you can view and reserve your brand-new home.
Vista, Canada Water - a selection Shared Ownership apartments. This exciting new development is ideally situated next to the beautiful Russia Dock Woodland and yet only one stop away from Canary Wharf on the Jubilee line.
Part of the Canada Water Masterplan, this charming residential neighborhood is located in zone 2, just across the river Thames from Canary Wharf. Canada Water offers a unique sense of community, with boutique coffee shops and restaurants, several schools, the iconic library overhanging the basin, and Decathlon's flagship store, to name just a few local amenities, all of which are within walking distance of the development. Adjacent to the development, Stave Hill Ecological Park and Russia Dock Woodland, has been designed and managed to form a mosaic of grassland, woodland, scrub and wetland habitats, offering a welcome retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Vista is a car-free development, LB Southwark will not issue parking permits to residents.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Fitted wardrobes to bedroom 1
- Additional W.C
- Some apartments benefit from a dual-aspect
- Communal gardens on the ground floor
- Generous private balconies or terraces to select apartments
- Superb specification including induction hob and integrated appliances
- Stunning city views from some apartments
- Pets allowed subject to approval
- Onsite CCTV
- Resident lift to all floors
- NHBC 10-year warranty
Please be advised priority must be given to those who currently live and/or work in the London Borough of Southwark.