Buying a new build home
By purchasing a new build property, prospective homeowners can enjoy a number of benefits over many second-hand homes, including:
- No upwards chain, meaning you can move in immediately.
- Adherence to the most up-to-date safety and security regulations.
- Extensive warranties by the National House Building Council (NHBC) or other insurance firms to protect you against unforeseen issues.
- Improved energy-efficiency and reduced fuel consumption.
The Red Loft approach
We represent some of the best developments throughout London and the South East, so you can rest assured that our listed new builds are of the highest quality.
If you have a particular location or style of home in mind, we can be in touch directly as soon as something arrives on the market. Alternatively, if you’re not locked-in on what you’re looking for, we’re happy to run you through the wide range of opportunities available on the open market.
- 1 Establish what you’re looking for
- 2 Consider your ownership options
- 3 Suggest ideal viewing opportunities
We had a very good experience, being first-time buyers we didn’t have much information on the process. Moiz & Nikki were very helpful and answered all questions we had! We appreciate the help.